DATATAN.NET (ดาต้าตั้นดอทเน็ต) attaches great importance to the protection of personal data. Infringement of personal data rights Controlling the use of information and preventing the leakage of personal information Therefore, we have established a personal data protection policy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law. To be a personal data controller and processor according to the law, have duties and responsibilities according to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2019, provide supervision of personal data processing and personal data protection measures, including risk management. to act or refrain from any act that violates the law In order for our personnel to strictly adhere to the guidelines.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
We will collect your personal information. For your benefit in using our products and services as well as to comply with any laws that we or you must comply with and for any other purposes as specified in the policy as follows:To enable you to use our products and services for your purposes and for other purposes required under the law.
- To enable you to use our products and services for your purposes and for other purposes required under the law.
- To enable you to use our products and services according to your wishes to which you are a party to us. or for processing your request before using our products and services, such as domain name registration. Web hosting subscription.
- To perform duties in accordance with relevant or applicable laws, such as observing the orders of the legal authorities. compliance with court orders and the performance of duties as required by law.
- To carry out operations necessary under our legitimate interests or of another person or entity. without exceeding the scope that you can reasonably expect, such as handling complaints satisfaction assessment Customer care by our staff Notifications or offers of goods and services The same type that you have with us that is useful to you.
- To enable you to benefit from the use of goods and services according to your choice of consent.
Personal Data Collected
- Personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, history of using the website, website usage behavior.
- Sensitive personal data is personal data that is specifically required by law. We will collect, use and disclose sensitive personal information only if we have your explicit consent. or in the event that we have a necessity where permitted by law We may need to collect, use and disclose sensitive personal information such as ethnicity.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to other third parties. or any other organization.
Disclosure will occur only if you request and give us your consent to do so, or disclosure is permitted by law. or as required by law, such as disclosing information by order of government officials which the law has given power under the court order or by subpoena.
For the development and maintenance of our systems to be safe and efficient. We may enter into agreements with third parties to operate with us. or acting on our behalf The third party must also agree to the confidentiality agreement of your personal data.
In some cases, we may operate marketing or advertising policies promoting the Services with third parties for those who have not previously used the Services. We therefore reserve the right to certify and certify to third parties that you have used our services.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to provide services or to the extent required by law. We respect and take the privacy of our customers with the utmost respect. The most important thing is the relationship between you and us. We want you to feel comfortable and confident using our products and services. Trust the security of personal data. and the form you have provided to us
It is your responsibility to protect the information on your device, for example by using an antivirus program. Software update changing password and do not allow third parties to access your device in any way.
DATATAN.NET will retain your personal data for the necessary periods during which you are a customer or have a relationship with us. or for the period necessary to achieve the objectives involved in this Policy. In general cases, the maximum retention period is 10 years unless required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
We will delete or destroy personal data. or make your non-personally identifiable information when it is no longer necessary or at the end of such period.
Who Has Disclosed Personal Information from Us
We may disclose your information. or transferred to the organization government agency or outsiders Subject to your consent or other legal purposes for the purposes stated in this policy, such as business partners. Any juristic person or person who have a relationship with or have a contract with us Data Collection and Processing Service Providers government agency regulators and the legal authority subcontractor and other data controllers that the data subject has to send or transfer data to according to the wishes of the data subject.
Information Security Measures
Your information is the most valuable thing. We place your trust as our number one priority. We keep in mind that you need the highest level of security in the use of the Service and the confidentiality of your personal information. We take rigorous steps to secure and prevent unauthorized use of your information with high standards.
We use information security systems that are internationally recognized standards in both technology and processes. To prevent the theft of confidential information with maximum efficiency in mind. We have allocated time, personnel and resources. We do our best to ensure you maintain our highest standards of security. This includes the highest level of data encryption technology, providing the same standard of service as Internet financial transactions.
We continually and consistently test and improve our security technologies. To ensure that your personal information is taken care of with the utmost security measures.
Rights of Personal Data Subject
- Rights of personal data subject.
- Right to withdraw consent.
- Right to request access to information.
- Right to request data transfer.
- Right to object.
- Right to request deletion or destruction of information.
- Right to request to suspend the use of information.
- Right to request correction of information.
- Right to complain in case of personal data controller or a processor of personal data including employees who violate or fail to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Contacting Us and The Data Protection Officer
If you have suggestions or would like to inquire about the details of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. including the request to exercise the rights under this policy You can contact us and the Personal Data Protection Officer via email. email@example.com.